Death note|вероломство

Объявление

Объявление

идет набор

- пишем посты не меньше десяти строк. Давайте играть так, чтобы было интересно;
- всегда рады новым участникам. Пока вы гость, игровые подфорумы скрыты от вас. После регистрации они станут вам доступны. Регистрируйтесь и играйте. Если что-то непонятно - обращайтесь к Администрации;
- рекламу оставляем от имени гостя;

| дата | время суток | погода |

| сюжет | шаблон анкеты | список ролей | гостевая книга |

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Nodep

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely smartly written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely return.

bookmarked!!, I really like your blog!

I got this site from my pal who told me about this website and at the moment this time I am browsing this web page and reading very informative articles here.

Howdy! I just would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for the excellent info you have got here on this post. I will be coming back to your web site for more soon.

Hi, I log on to your blog on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!

Howdy I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome b.

Everyone loves it whenever people get together and share opinions. Great website, continue the good work!

I just could not go away your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the standard information a person provide on your guests? Is going to be back regularly in order to check out new posts

If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, just pay a visit this web page every day since it presents feature contents, thanks